Thursday, February 5, 2009

In Others Words

Sometimes a person can best share ideas that are important to him by relying on the words of others. Over time, it is hoped that the words shared here will paint a more subtle and intricate portrait than words of my own ever could.

In most cases, I will not attempt to explain the quotes I find to share here. For this blog, my intentions are best served by just "putting it out there". Frequently, I will be quoting very ordinary sources, such as a personal blog entry of nobody in particular. It should be made clear that just because I find a quote worthy of sharing on this blog, that does not mean that I'm implying that the author's broader views or interpretations should be subscribed to.

You are welcomed to ask questions and share in the comments. And I will try to be as interactive and transparent as I can in my responses.

No comments: